Sunday, July 31, 2005

March of the Penguins



I want to see "March of the Penguins" with Morgan Freeman narrating! You can view a trailer of it here.  If you would like to enter a sweepstakes to win a trip to the Antartica click here! You have to travel on November 14th & it is 15 days! Of course I entered! My foot will be TOTALLY better by then right! 15 days...hmmm work...it is within my discipline maybe they will see it as a educational experience! I mean really I can take video, present on it etc!!! :-) Like I'm going to win! Ha! Ok, ok I'll stay thinking positive!

Did I say I like Penguins? I do! They are kinda odd but I still like them...they are so quick too! When I was in Sea World in April (See my Entry!), I was watching the penguins (pictures were too dark!) and they were so funny. They jumped out of the water so fast, like on the trailer, but they would slide & it was like they were a bowling ball knocking down all the other penguins in their path. I was just laughing hysterically.

I just realized this sweepstakes if for 2 people...who am I going to get to go with me. I think my family members would pass on it! I don't think my nieces parents would let them go? Friends? I can just hear their response. Ok, who wants to go? Ha! Oh man...I just saw the pictures changing on the site...HUMPBACKS! AWESOME! That would be soooo cool! I'm not sure if one is in raft like they show. Boy that cold will be just great for my arthritis in my ankles huh! Ha! Dr. Z. will just love this when I tell him! I like to drive him crazy! Ha! I'll have to wear spikes in the snow so I don't slip & damage something else! Ha!

Hey...1st Prize is a Family 4 Pass to Sea World...I would be happy with that too...well except I don't live near one...they should give you airfare with that! Ha!

Well, hope you enjoy the movie & Good Luck with the Sweepstakes! Come back & let us now how the movie is if you see it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw the movie and haven't stopped talking about it....LOVED it so much.  I would recommend it to everyone...yes, everyone!  If/WHEN you see it, let me know what you think!  It made me laugh, cry, and hide my eyes.  Nancy

Anonymous said...

Dear Deborah,
The penguins look very nice. I'm glad you had fun.
yours,nat