Want to play again???? I have the picture linked!
You all did another fantastic job with your sentences this week! The judging panel really has had a hard time narrowing down to two sentences! They do need the full two days to make up their minds! Congratulations to Pam and Dan again for two great sentences! Now on to this week's letters! Have a good weekend and have fun!! Val xox
* Each Saturday I will give you a set of six letters. A sentence
must be made from these letters. The letters today are: SLEPCD.
An example of a sentence could be - Steven likes eating
purple cabbage daily. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for their blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday
morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first counts.
Here are mine...
Show Love Everyday Please...Can Develop
My brain is too ugh to think of more right now but if I do I'll post them here later...57 degrees right now & Boom Booms! :-) I love it! Feels & sounds a bit like spring...though it will be a very short life!