Thursday, July 21, 2005

Last Night's Storm

"I Can't Be Your Friend Anymore" by Tim Rushlow!

These are pictures from last night's storm from a friend of mine who lives about 20 min away. She gave me permission to use them. I'm kinda stuck inside with this foot so I'm not sure how bad it is right by me, but those calling the local radio station where describing the same type of damage. Sirens were going off but seems much of this was done prior to the alerts. There was a funnel cloud spotted west of us so perhaps it was still a bit trying to say "Hello."
They are calling for more severe storms tonight! Ugh!

P.S. The last picture is where my friend normally parks her car! She had it on the street because she was too lazy the night before to bring it back on the driveway. They were blacktopping it during the day! I guess sometimes it is ok to be lazy. Can you imagine the damage to her car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is calling for storms until Tuesday here. It stormed so bad last night it shook the house.

Gabreael