Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday Photo Shoot #3: Humiliate the Pets!

Ok, you have to enlarge these to see what Country & Dusty are looking at for pix 1-5 to understand why I selected these photos for the Monday Photo shoot #3! :-)

Pix 1-5:

How embarrassing! Neither of my babies made the Kitty Bachelorette Finals! She's a two-timer! My poor boys are heart-broken! This young lady came calling both my sweeties on one night!

Country:

"What do you mean you are breaking up with me for Dusty? I'm the man of the house! Baby, look at me...I eat well! I can get you some "good stuff!" Dusty may be more attractive with his long hair, and he may have claws but the boy doesnt know what to do with a mouse! He may be able to keep down tuna & real shrimp but that just means less for you! I'll give you mine! You do have something to trade though don't you? Hey, a man has to eat! Don't worry, little lady, I have my ways of taking care of him. He is a lightweight! I'll take him to the matt!

Dusty:

I told you sweetie the man is a bully! He'll be abusing you in 2 weeks! Why do you think he was declawed? Look how overweight he is...you'll get nothing after he is done! The man is all brutt...he can't even hold his tuna & shrimp down! I heard you like older kitties...I'm a few years older than him! I'll give you your space too because I like mine! I don't like to brag but I'm considered a hero you know...saved the family from a raccoon once! That raccoon feared me with just my powerful look. I've also won many 1st place ribbons in a bunch of cat shows!

She was a tease...just letting them drool & then she moved on her way!

Pix 6:

Oh now why do you have to take pictures of me cleaning my tummy! Just tell them I'm doing a yoga position instead! That will help my reputation!

Pix 7:

Boy fresh warm clothes out of the dryer are so relaxing! Now just let me move this here & that there & it will be perfect....folded? Piles? They were like this when I got here!

Pix 8:

I don't know why so many people hate computers...they are sooo warm & relaxing! Just don't let anyone say I'm sleeping on the job!

No comments: