Ok, Patrick, here is my answers to your Saturday Six!
1. What is your current desktop picture? What made you select it?
I thought is was BEAUTIFUL! She (or he) is such a cutie pie! So innocent, sweet, loveable. You just want to take this precious thing & hug it so tight & plant a 1,000 kisses on it! :-) Now don't go freudian on me! Although I'm not one to generally refuse...well depends but...
2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before. Knowing that it's free, would you go?
Well, can't be any worse than what I do! Ha! Actually, just recently I went shopping with friends & they told me an outfit I picked out for school was "too old"! I'm like what? I mean granted I'm usually (pre-foot injury!) very energetic & fun & most don't guess I'm as old as I am but man it was just something for teaching not for personal fun time! Ugh! I suppose it would depend what my friends fashion & hair was like. And I would watch the people leaving the hairstylist to see if I would like it. Some of those on tv I'm like "man they looked better before!" Ha!
3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?
Oh God...my hair...no contest. When I was in line for God to give me hair I must have been looking at some cute guy & left too early or something! I'd love to have thicker longer hair!
4. Take this quiz: Which Bugs Bunny character are you?
Bugs Bunny but I didn't like all the questions. They didn't let us pick Comedy, which would be my 1st choice! Many things depends on setting etc. Ya, like it is a REAL test! Ha!
5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole?
HA! Well that depends! Right now TIRED! Ha! I guess it may depend on who you ask and the setting I'm in. My students alwasy think I'm extroverted & I really am more introverted. Depending on who I'm with I can get real quiet. I think it depends how comfortable the person makes me feel with them. Other times I can be wild! HA! They just are so fearful of getting up in front of people & talking. I am at times too but not usually. I would have to say...?...something that would convey trying to improve the world. Not an activist...maybe someone else can think of it? I mean other than "educator"...I do it more than just to learn knowledge...to improve people's lives.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?
Wow! That really may not be only 1 person! I think sooo many have contributed. Certainly my folks, many of my teachers, even those who were not great! I talked about many before & Dr. A. quite a bit!