Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Bit of Tart Humor



I loved these quotes via Jodi's entry!

~ When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, pee in it, and serve it to the people that piss you off

~ I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want...an adorable pancreas? 

~ The problem with is stupidity, now I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself?

Anyone have some to add?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Deborah,
I prefer when life gives youa tough break, make lemonade!
I adore the pancreas one ! Very clever!
I personally find the stupidity one very sad...
How about Honor your friends
Today adn tomorrw
the first oen is sliver adn the second one is gold?
love,nat