Sunday, September 11, 2005

We Miss You John!



Carly at Ellipsis remembered to pay tribute to John Ritter today. I must admit I had not realized he died on 9/11 & was even more shocked it was 2 yrs ago. I thought only a year! Where is this time going?

I found a this AWESOME site by Carla paying Tribute to John & I thought I would pass them along to you. I love the pictures of him kissing his children! I love a man who will kiss in public so full of passion & does not care what anyone thinks!!!!  And kids, man do they need that! His daughter Stella is sooo Beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Deboarh,
yes, I saw the tribute Ondine created. It was truly moving. thanks.
nat

Anonymous said...

Dear Deboarh,
yes, I saw the tribute Ondine created. It was truly moving. thanks.
nat