Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Hot Z!

            
15 Days.....Oct 28th....ZORRO Baby! ;-) Mom & I already have a date!!! HA! It just isn't good to be drooling so much & gasping next to a guy! HA! They have very delicate egos you know! :-) I think Mom has the hots more than I do! HA! I apparently get her genes! Ha! I remember when I was younger, she'd be driving me in Chicago & as she is driving she's like "Look at that guy" I'm like MOM!....drive! Well at least my mom is cool! At least she has great taste!
    
Despardo is not too shabby either! ;-) 
    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah:):)
I think you love his rebellious flare adn love of living Deborah!
hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

He speaks, I melt!! He is a sexy sexy man!!

Anonymous said...

DID I MISS SOMETHING!!!!

Is Antonio Sexy Pants coming out in another Zorro film soon and no one told me???

SINS