Friday, November 30, 2007

The Futtermans Live?!



Ok, Gremlins 2 is on & quite frankly I don't remember this one very much. I do watch the original whenever it comes on...ha! Love that "flasher" gremlin! Now I have a question! I thought the Futtermans died in the first one but they are in the 2nd one! All it says is the sherrif states a "freak accident" but...I don't know just like soaps I guess they can come back sometimes even after you see a dead body even ha!

I can't believe some of my students have no idea when I say "Gremlins" in the computer. Boy are they deprived! HA! You know I think I had a stuffed Gremlin? Where did that go? Do they still have them out to buy? Gotta get one for my car! :-)

Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did enjoy the first one, but have never much enjoyed the sequels of any movie.  I wonder why that is?  They never seem to be as good as the first ones.
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I saw the first, but don't remember seeing the second.  I alwys thought they were cute little creatures even when they were mean monsters.
Missie

Anonymous said...

what were they called when they were good? before they got wet or ate after midnight?I can't remember
Marti