Wednesday, November 7, 2007

For the Love of Goldie!


I finished Goldie Hawn's Autobiography "The Lotus Grows in the Mud" on the way back home Monday on the train. It was really good. She amazed me on how great of a writer she is. She has a very detailed memory and describes the situations & feelings so wonderfully. Deb was mentioning Ruth Buzzi and I recalled how she was quite a fiesty woman on Laugh In with her purse...do you all remember her? Yep, I use to watch Laugh In at my grandparents house. Well, it made me think of Goldie & boy I found this great video of her on Time Zones! Do they have Laugh In on DVD sets yet? If not they should. I'll put that on my Christmas list. HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah she(Goldie)came off as a ditz,but she really is very smart.
Ruth Buzzi was a hoot.....

Anonymous said...

that was the funniest show ever.
Just siliness...like the guy in the reaincoat that  used  to ride out in the tricycle and fall over!
I wonder why it's never been on reruns.
Marti

Anonymous said...

I love Goldie Hawn.  I didn't know she had a book out.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

I have always loved Goldie Hawn!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/