Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sexy Firemen!


Did you all see on AOL the sexiest job is a Firemen??? ;-) Hee, Hee! What is it about Firemen? And those mustaches? I know not all have them but many do & they are just ooolala! :-)

Police Officers were a bit down at #6! Awww! The slide show on the link has some quotes...seems the firemen getting dirty makes a difference...maybe the police officers should try to get a bit dirty! HA! .

I'm sure it doesn't help that officers are out there catching you getting in major trouble and firemen really don't have to do that. Maybe it is also a Freudian thing with the piece of equipment firemen use? Ha!

It says that Veterarians are not so sexy anymore. I wonder why? I mean all that love for pets. Then again their say teachers are not so sexy anymore...HEY!!! What do they know! ;-) I dare them to say that to my face! Ha!

So what job do you think is the sexiest?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Deborah,
you know the Sherlock Holmes detetives! winkwink!lol
firemen are tough that's for sure..Marines are cool! and how about Navy men?
wow Deborah! I could relly see you with a Navy guy or a dressy South American rancher with a beautiful accent! :):)hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

my man is a fireman, with a mustache...wink...wink!! and i would have to say by far it is the sexiest proffession!!