Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Another Favorite: Cousins

    
Ahhh the last two nights Cousins has been on. I really like this movie. I think it is how free and inspiring the love is between Ted's & Isabella's characters. The way they look at each other and how they try to stay away from each other but just can't because it is love.

I think the idea that staying married for the sake of the children is not ideal is also important. There has been much research that this is not really going to work unless the relationship changes, but for that matter a divorce can be just a piece of paper if all the bitter fighting continues afterwards.

Such a love though..hmmm!

Of course it may also be Lloyd Bridges' line "You have only 1 life to live and you can make it Chicken Shit or Chicken Salad!" HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your comments very much here (((Deborah))..
I like that way you inspire wonder in me thanks!
natalie