Saturday, November 5, 2005

Crush On Rod!


Heading out in a bit to do a bit of Christmas Shopping. Thought I would share
Rod Stewart's 'I've Got A Crush On You' which I'm listening to right now! :-)

You know I must be getting old because I am really liking his new style. In fact, John's recent entry with Paul Anka's new album has me going to head & buy his album. Well, I have journaled about liking Michael Buble's album also!

Well, I did like this music when I was younger to, must be the influence from my parent's generation as a kid. Just the thought of spontaneously softly dancing in the kitchen with someone you love! Ahhhh...

Ok, off to the sale madness! Wish me good bargains!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macro lens for my camera would be nice .... I'll send my husband's email address so everyone can sorta remind him for me!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

He has a sparkle..a je ne sait pas... that sends women off into clouds of heaven..just look at the five women whoare all charming and good looking who all get together with him and kids to clecebrate the holidays every year!love and hugs, natalie

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen him in a suit and tie... he looks pretty good there!  He has nice laugh lines.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of his, he has a few songs I like, but I have to give him credit for doing some of the best love songs ever.