Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Banana Splits


Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I was in Panera reading USA Today & there was a little article saying The Banana Splits were going to be starting on TVLand starting Sept 2nd. OMG! Do you remember them? I actually saw them at Kings Island Amusement Park when I was like 11 or 12 yrs old I think. It will be funny to watch as an adult now. Boy it took very little to entertain us then! HA! Darn now I won't get the Tra La La song out of my head! HA! Do you think the kids will like it today? I bet a lot younger ones. What other show should they bring back? I was thinking it would be fun to see John Travolta in Welcome Back Kotter again. OMG!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...yep I remember them...ha..have a good week..hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I remember them
I wish they would rerun Laugh In
I wonder if it would still be that funny?
The little guy riding the tricycle would send me into fits.
Marti

Anonymous said...

loved the theme music

Anonymous said...

I remember them!  Although, at age 40, I don't think I will like them as much as I did at age 4! LOL
Missie