Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Need A Laugh?


OMG! You want a good laugh? Read this post on Women & Deodorant by this hysterical guy in WI! :-)

I posted in the comments...

Actually that picture reminds me of a study that was done where women are asked to smell a piece of garment & they can identify their husband from other husbands! HA!

I'm still laughing hysterically about...

"if these companies had their way we'd be on the rag all month with a Glade Plug-In up our asses." (previous comment!)

They need a new emoticon for laughing so hard you cry.

Now, hang on there is a bit of explanation needed here. The problem is not the idea of putting the shirt/dress on first, it is that we do & then put on the deodorant BUT THEN we have to change our clothes like a thousand times! Then we ruin the whole weeks worth of clothes. Like Michele Pfiefer in One Fine Day...she is trying on a million shirts & then we are still not happy! Ha! See you guys just don't care, you put a shirt on & that is it. Maybe even wear the same shirt more than once a week! Ha! We have to change a million times in one day! HA!

The hairspray & nail polish fumes & ingredients in our nose is probably what is killing us after using it for so many years!

NOTE: Look at the song...I'm not kidding...it is funny how these songs are perfect when I'm posting. I suppose deodorant is a MUST today for rocking someone in your arms! HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played with Barbies,,,so I got the skills,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,but like I said at the other blog, I have more problems with remembering to look behind me, after visting some establishments bathroom, because a veil of toilet paper has walked behind me many times....

Anonymous said...

That's a fun post.  Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I read Dan's journal too!  He is a hoot  isn't he?  Wonderfully, witty writer!  But don't tell him I said that!  He has a big enough head as it is! lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love your journal! It is just so easy to read and spend some time laughing! I had to add your link to my journal cause it just is a great journal and wanted to spread the word about it! Thanks for an awesome job!
Jo