Friday, August 18, 2006

Laugh With Whoopi in the Morning!!!



I just got in my email that Whoopi is going to be on The Lite every morning from 5am-9am! What is better than laughing in the morning! :-) Ok, other than that but...too bad I'm not up that early! HA! Maybe I can tape it.

BTW has anyone seen Whoopi's latest HBO special. It is so good. I love the character she does at the end. The..hmmm "lovable one"...there is no other word/phrase to describe her! :-) I think I'm going to use it in my class for Prejudice & Discrimination Module.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the concept of using this in your class.  I bet it would be really good.  I always liked Whoopi, as she is very talented and whitty.

Anonymous said...

You come along way baby...that's what I think about regarding Whoopi. Good Comic....

Brenda