Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Danger Will Robinson!


You know during the winter when I was freezing, this was not my wish! Ha! A bit toasty here today I'd say. Good thing I'm nice & cool inside trying to work on my paper for my class I'm taking! :-) Would this qualify as procrastinating? Nah...just getting things out of the way so I can concentrate just on it!  

If you are going outside in this heat make sure to take your cold water with you! And give those people a break that have to work in this heat today. Buy a bottle of water for those officers, firemen, crossing guards ETC! No amount of money is worth working in this heat, it is their hearts that do it! Give them a break when they come home from work! Get them a nice cold drink, maybe a cool bath/shower ready or get them in the pool etc!

And double that sunscreen people! And the KIDS! Please take care of them! Gatorade! Of course when I think about it, when I was a kid & it was this hot, I was either in the pool or inside watching tv. Today they have video games & computers so I'm thinking they may not even be out playing. I say good day to go to a nice cool theater to see a movie! :-)

And if I see one pet outside in this heat someone is going to have the cops called on them! They rely on us to take care of them. You don't want them then give them to someone who does know what love means! Sorry but they give us such unconditional love so the least we can do is take care of them when they can't!

Well, stay cool!

No comments: