Sunday, July 27, 2008

WBM...But for a Purpose!


Howdy!

As the Wicked Witch of the East is melting on my tv, I thought I would remind everyone of Cheryl Richardson's website....ugh...they just cut the movie horribly on TNT...this week her email discussed Whining, Bitching & Moaning! :-) She basically reminds us all that while a bit of it is good if you don't do anything about the reason you are upset nothing will change! As my parents raised me, "If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem!" Unfortunately, so many times you do have to come up with the solutions. Many times I just think, you know I'm not that intelligent & if I can come up with this then how come others can't before me? I don't know but heck they are needed when my pea brain can't figure out ALL the other problems so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week

Anonymous said...

I think being a bit of a bitch is a good thing!  If we didn't have some of it, we'd be walked all over by men!  Just my 2 cents! LOL
Missie