Oh I thought I would play a bit...
Here is my entry for Patrick's Sunday Seven. This week he wants are top 7 favorite patriotic songs. Not sure what order to place mine in though?
1. God Bless America (Celine Dion)
2. Proud To Be An American (Lee Greenwood)
3. Star Spangled Banner/National Anthem (Whitney Houston)
Ok, I'll admit...I love saying "Play Ball" after...reminds me of summer!
4. America (Neil Diamond!)
5. America, Why I Love Her (John Wayne...AWESOME!!!)
6. America the Beautiful (Elvis, Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra)
7. God Bless the USA (Lee Greenwood)
There you go...