Thursday, May 25, 2006

Just Call me Qui-Gon Jinn!

Ok, I got this from John's posting & thought I'd try it out! Ha!

Look at my top 3! That is just too funny! Well think of the title of my journal! HA!

It is so funny that they always tell you to focus more on the "here & now" and this says I do it too much! HA! Well I am a child of the '60s so what do you want! :-)


Your results:
You are Qui-Gon Jinn
Qui-Gon Jinn -------- 79%
Obi-Wan Kenobi---- 70%
Yoda---------------- 67%
Princess Leia--------- 64%
R2-D2--------------- 64%
Padme--------------- 63%
Luke Skywalker----- 61%
Chewbacca---------- 60%
C-3PO--------------- 59%
An Ewok------------- 58%

Overall, you're a pretty well balanced person.
But maybe you focus a little too
much on the here and now.
Think about the future before its too late.

(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)
Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Test

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to be Obi Wan!  
Lori