Friday, May 19, 2006

Ask the Fruitcake Lady


No I was not referring to myself! Ugh! HA! I got to this site by way of John's Mustache entry. I love mustaches & beards too but those I don't think I would like...though they are fun & cool.

You have got to watch this video of the Fruitcake Lady! OMG! LMAO! She is just hysterical! Could you imagine her being a professor! I'd love it! Something about older people getting away with so much more. I had a prof a few years ago who was close to 80 yrs old & boy was he quite open. But he was great too. No one minded him using the F word...it was appropriate in context, but I know darn well if it was someone younger people probably would have more of a problem with it.

Of course I was a bit peeved on her answer about finding a good man at 40! Ugh! But I can't say she is wrong! HA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh a fruitcake lady a professor?
huh!
that's original!
hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

Linked here through CarnivAOL, great video - great site as well. LOL!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

My hubby adores the Fruitcake Lady!  FYI:  She appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to make a fruit cake with him and his guest.  He had so much fun with her, he brought her back several times as a semi-regular installment.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

O I love this lady, she is funny. I found you via CarinAol.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

I love her from Tonite show!!  What a pip!

Great way to spread a smile thru CarnivAOL

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Thanks for spreading your smiles through JLand!
Found you via CarnivAOL!
Dianna