Friday, January 25, 2008

Today I Feel Silly! *~&

Hi!

Well I'm feeling SiLlY! ;-) Have you read this book? It is a good one! HA!

Yes...I still have my cold, but I do feel much better today. Yesterday was wierd...throughout the day I would feel better, then horrible,then better! Tylenol was my friend & got rid of my teeth hurting...my sinuses are low by the roots of my upper teeth...always kills me! I am helping the Kleenex stock go up though! HA!
  
But I'm still having fun, so not that sick I guess! When I can't have fun & do what I want to do then I get frustrated...which leads to me being pissed & then I just cry! HA! Kinda like "I give up". Its just frustration from not knowing how to feel better & I just can't stand wasting any time. Seems to me like it is wasting time. I have difficulty remembering that even being sick & not doing or doing what I want may be perfect and what should be done for some reason. Like maybe being sick in bed is to keep you off the road & avoid an accident? And it is really your body's way of healing & telling you something? Mine is I guess saying get more sleep. I did last night & feel better. I used my new comforter too but I must have thrown it off me at some point because it was on the floor when I woke up. I get hot sometimes during the night...must be my dreams! ;-)

Mine is already there & there is not enough room for the both of us! HA!
Dr. Z. doesn't like when I cry...but that is why I go to him because I need him to help fix my foot. I'm frustrated & don't know what to do by then so I call him. He doesn't get to see me when I'm dancing! Ha! Maybe that is good thing though! HA! Shhh...I'm even dancing a bit with my cast on. Well, it isn't like dying pain like I need narcotics...it sends out a pulsing feeling every so often. Cracking a lot too? The cast is keeping it from moving & the bottom of the cast twirls good on the linoleum floor! HA! Yes, I'm being careful...not too goofy...just a little flirt of it to keep the spirit happy! A swing of the hips a time or two & that is all I need to say I'm still not too bad. My knee is just ehhh...doesn't like this horrible cold! It was -5 this morning! 24 now though! We are suppose to have a heat wave Mon...41...Woo Hoo! Ha!

Well...sock...considering I have my cast on the other one! HA! Which actually does help...you have socks for 2 days in a row now before you have to find another pair of socks..ha! I did find out the name of the officer who was on his way to work and stopped to help me with my accident! :-) I'm going to write both the officers a lovely thank you card...maybe my angel one and get them a Portillos Chocolate Cake. YUM! They never get thanked enough!

Well, I think I'll go lay down & sleep in tomorrow! I may head up to see my niece tomorrow? We'll see how I feel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No officers don't get thanked enough.  Speaking as mom of an officer. :-)

Hopefully your foot is feeling better - less pain.  Just reading your entry had my ankle and foot doing twitches!  I shattered the ankle and popped the tendons in the arch.  Lovely stuff.

Silly ... I like feeling silly.  Today though I was feeling frustrated bc I had car problems and I wanted to go have fun outside with my camera.

Monica

Anonymous said...

It's good to be silly sometimes.  I love your graphics by the way!
Marie

Anonymous said...

your attitude is wonderful....I'm so glad to know you
Love
Marti

Anonymous said...

I like the song, but it is difficult to read to.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/