Friday, September 12, 2008

Ouch!


Hi!

Talked to Dr. Z. a bit ago. My toe/foot is hurting worse this week than last. I thought well maybe it gets worse before it gets better. He once told me that as it heals it will hurt. He said there are 4 nerves in the toe so if it is swollen it may hurt more. Told me to get off my foot & ice it! It doesn't seem swollen but...so YES it is on ice now! Still hurts. This is with ES Tylenol. We'll see how it is next week. Guess no big shopping this weekend. HA! Didn't really plan to anyway.

I'm pooped though. I laid down for about 25 min & he had called so...gotta figure out something for dinner. I wanted to see Swing Vote but I don't see it anywhere near. Did it not do well? When did it come out? Anyone see it? I bought a John Cusak movie I wanted to see & apparently either it too did not do well & was out of the theaters quick or somehow I missed it. It is called Grace is Gone. Anyone seen that one? It says "Performance of his Career" on it? 2 Golden Globe Award Nominations? I like him so much. I think he has a lot of potential. He is adorable....and HOT! ;-) So I should figure out something to eat & then sit down & relax & watch this.

I'm heading up north sometime this weekend to spend some time with my little niece. I miss her soooooooooo much. Can't wait to hear all about her new school and the cute boys...omg...she is boy crazy! My classroom has been at 75 degrees now & they have norm to 76 so? Still a bit warm for me but not as bad at least. Today no migraine at least. Sometimes once I get them it lingers for a few days on & off so...

Now my toe is frozen! HA! I saw my ex yesterday & didn't talk to him directly but he was near & teased me a bit. I figured that is a good sign when a guy teases you right...well that he doesn't have like a vodoo doll of me right! HA! We are getting drenched here & I think more will come as that Hurricane goes through TX...OMG have you seen that size of that thing? WOW! Crazy! Ok, gotta go for now...more later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!  Hope your toes feels better soon!  Stay off of it this weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

stay off your foot