Saturday, September 6, 2008

Besides Being A Tigger...

Hi!

I just did that
Youniverse thing that is going around...here is my results...

I can't get the widget to work but when I do I'll upload the pic!

Moods:

Your romantic in your outlook with a bit of taste for the exotic. You love feeling the sea breeze in your hair, sun on your skin...You always take the first dip. When it comes to art you appreciate precision and hard work. Nothing is more impressive than real craftsmanship. Your a discerning music listener - romantic and passionate. You love the buzz you feel from watching a live performance - there's no better escape.

Fun:

You love to be far away from your everday life. There is nothing like catching some rays and slowing down - you know how to take things nice and easy! For kicks, you'll always opt for the chance to broaden your horizons. You love the inspiration that exploring new cultures brings. When it comes to holidays,  you reckon they should always be indulgent - a very special treat and chance to recharge your batteries in luxurious surroundings, as well as spending quality time with family and friends. And what turns you off? People who seem to be smart, until they light up and you realize they are stupid enough to be heading for an early grave.

Habits:

You appreciate the simplicities of nature and the beauty of the world around you. Its important to slow down and retreat from the frenzy of life. When it comes to drinking you have a taste for the exotic. Your always up for trying the local tipple when your on holiday, its all about fuellng the fun. As for the home, you have an expressive personality. You like your surrondings to be simple and comfortable - with a real romantic feel.

Social:

You don't like to take things too seriously. For you, friendship is all about enjoying yourself and seeing the funny side of life. When you think of freedom - the great outdoors springs to mind. Getting back to nature is a big draw. Its the perfect place to find peace and quiet! (YES!)

I think this is pretty accurate. I do like seriousness & committment in friendship also but I love that I can be silly with a true friend. If I've been silly with you, then you have made me feel safe to do so & I hope I have done the same for you. I love the woods & the beach & I've mentioned that before. I love the Turn off on stupid people...does that not describe perfectly the idiot I talked about on the road the other day! OMG! Too funny! Yep that is perfect too. I'd say my Pina Colada's are exotic! ;-) Hard on some pictures I might have had some ties but it did describe this pisces girl pretty well.

Update...

Update...I'm filling out the rest & for how my mind works it says I'm a Voyager!

You seek new challenges everyday. You are easily bored so you need constant stimulation & momentum in your life!

Dating:

Well, aren't you just full of surprises! When you are in love you tend to come over super playful. You're always having cute ideas for brightening your lover's day. Nothing makes you happier. But is that a smidgen of shyness we've detected? Perhaps you should come out and say things face to face rather than behind sweet gestures. Hmmm not sure on that last part.

Love:


Good Lord it says I'm a "Love Magnet" Oh really...then where is he??? Mr. Right must be invisible! HA! Now this is not so true...says I fall in love easily & feet first & Iwould disagree! I do love romantic frolics! Says to make sure just not physical...this must be wrong because I definitely know that...not that I will let that die though! Ha! It does say I can't help being a passionate person that it makes me feel alive. That is definitely true. I am passionate about everything or I don't do it.

Holiday:

Nature lover...basically the tingle effect it says, a buzz...oh ya!

Well Being:

Says I prefer wholistic things...which is true when I can do it. Yes, just took my ES Tylenol for my toe & head! HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what test was this?