Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dr. Oz said So!


Don't you just love that color on her lips...ha...all the women will understand that! HA!

Ok, so I watched Dr. Oz on Oprah tonight. He was telling everyone how to live longer. They had the doc from the RealAge.com also & women who did not look at all like their age...like one that was 60 yrs old...but Oprah never asked them if they had any plastic surgery!!! I had taken the realage test a number of years ago & I was many years younger than I was but now...ugh...but I'm going to work on some things while this cast is on & get them going so then when I get the cast off I can work on the exercise more.

So I took notes...well I'm a prof what do you want from me! HA! I wanted to ask my doc on some things & start them up & so I didn't want to forget. I want to also pass them on to friends, family & my students, so I wanted to make sure I got it correct.

Ok, so here is your first one & the BEST one I think! ;-)

You are supposed to be having SEX at least :-) 2-3 times a week! I knew you would love that one. Isn't that just great! My doctor prescribed Sex! Come on honey you are going to kill me if you don't! HA! Of course I'm sure he is talking in the best of relationships & w...e...l...l  he didn't say what kind of sex! HA! Hee...Hee...So Go Forth & have FUN...doctor's orders!

So there you go...not that you needed any excuses but...I'll share more in the next couple of postings, but you can also go to Oprah.com to get the info from today's show! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two to three times a week?  In WHOSE fantasy??? haha.
love,
marie

Anonymous said...

See, now if this was the real world I'd have already spit out a nasty but funny zinger . . but seeing as this is good ol' AOL I'll stick to saying merely: what great news

:)

Dan

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

Anonymous said...

I love Dr. Oz!
Missie

Anonymous said...

So...now I know I am not going to be living a long life...LOL..have a great night! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I am dying to hear...I can't wait to tell my hsuband that!
Marti