Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Journal!


Hey Everyone...

Well these are some interesting changes to the features in the journals. I like the insert image & spell check! :-) Not thrilled about losing the light purple text color they had.

What I'm most excited about & wanted to share with you is I started a new journal. This has been perculating for some time. I started this with my students. I make powerpoint slides with inspiring images & quotes for each day. Sometimes we didn't get to them & some are absent so I'm going to be sending them via email starting this summer.

With this idea in mind I wanted a place to keep all my images, quotes & stories that could be somewhat categorized besides just saved in my computer. I thought I could go to them anytime to perk my day up. I sometimes share them here but they are in between other postings so I decided to start another journal & make it public to share with you. I called it "Something Else To Think About"! :-) I hope you find my postings helpful. You can email me with anything you might like and I'll consider posting it. Please do not be offended if I do not post it. Everyone has different tastes & it is really something that speaks to my spirit & I just offer it to whomever also finds it speaks to their spirit.

I have two entries posted so take a look & get the feel of it a bit. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went and checked out the other journal......all I can say is: Well done and very inspiring. I now have 2 journals of yours I will be visiting. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way over to check out your new journal -- with much anticipation!
Lori