Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow, I Won!

Ok...try to view it this way now to see it bigger...

I'm so excited! I won this week's Photo Caption Contest! Take a look!

The idea orignially comes from Danielle over at Everybody knowsShe had started a "caption that photo" contest where every week, the winner from the previous week would enter a photo (theirs or one found on the net) and then everyone who reads your journal can come up with a witty caption for the photo.

Check out Kimberleigh's at I Shaved My Legs For This Too!

Ok, now now it is your turn! What caption would you give these squirrels?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you make the pic bigger?  You can't really tell what they're doing...lol.  Are those glowsticks??  LMAO.

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

1st squirel, 'Welcome to the dark side luke!"
2nd squirrel, "dark side! my skinny lil squirrel ass!"

(along the lines of star wars light sabres! lol)

Anonymous said...

Star Wars for Squirrels?
love,natalie
ps Big Congratulations Deborah!