Friday, April 18, 2008

Not Shaken nor Stirred! ;-)


I know, I know...that was really bad! HA! Seriously, though, maybe I rolled over but I had no clue we had an earthquake! I guess I just like the other way the earth can move! HA! ;-)

I was so exhausted though & still am! What a week! And then I thought the guys next door would sleep in since they were partying last night...nope up at 8:30 working on their deck! Ugh! I have had a headache all day & still do! My PT guy for my ankles & knees killed me on the Total Gym yesterday. My Quads & one hamstring are so sore! Well, you don't challenge a high need for achiever you know! Nothing worse then telling me I can't do something! I'll show you...right I'm the one that suffers now! Then I had to go to Chicago today for my back PT ugh. I did it though. Came home & filled my new bird feeder & hung it & then filled the others and then ate a little dinner. Trying to get rid of this headache but I may just have to get the ice pack out? I had one on it while I did the stem at PT & it helped? Lights are bothering me too. Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow...lots to do this weekend.

Well...more later..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I heard about that...so crazy!  lets hope there are no more that get worse.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

feel better soon
Marti

Anonymous said...

I only just hear there was an earthquake!  It's just like the bible says, Earthquakes in diverse places.  Anyways, Pierce Brosnan can make my earth move any time he wants!  :-)
Hope your headache went off!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better and enjoying your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I read about that. Some folks at work (who live south of Milwaukee a bit) said they felt it, but they're proabably full of it. I lived a mile and a half from a factory that exploded, killing a dozen people, and shaking builidngs throughout town, and I just sat on the couch not noticing a thing. Guess I'm not the most attentive person ;)

Dan

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

Anonymous said...

The earthquake woke me up from a sound sleep Thursday morning!  It was quite shocking.
Lori