Monday, April 21, 2008

No Hitter for Jenny Finch


Hi Everyone!

Well having spent a number of
Bandits Games with my niece & her friend last summer, I was excited to see Jenny Finch on AOL this morning celebrating her No-Hitter for the US! :-) Breaking up with my "inside connection" there on New Years Day will not prevent me from taking my niece & her friends this summer, who BTW have been hounding me for 2 months now about when their season starts back up! First home game June 6th! Their location has moved though further north, which I'm not too happy about but heck, the girls have soooo much fun! 3 weeks & then finals & my summer vacation begins! I'm I excited or what?! HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're ready for summer vacation!  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I never heard of the Bandits before, but seeing as we're in (roughly) the same neck of the woods, maybe I'll take my girls to see them this summer. I've been a fan of Finch for awhile now. She kicks ass, and is damn cute too.

Dan

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom