Sunday, April 20, 2008


I'm soooooooo frustrated right now. I'm not lying!!! I have been on the phone with Dell from 11pm...it is now 3:45am & I just got off. Ok, I'm trying to get the Service Pack 2 that I didn't have on my computer. It said 'Access was Denied' so I call them...they do some things remotely & then I'm getting blue screens & they can't get me in. They say I may have lost everything & I swear they are soooo lucky they are in a different country! They finally get me to a restored mode & all my files are present. I do however have to go out & get like 2 flash drives tomorrow to save them all. I have almost 5 GB of files. Ugh! Powerpoints & pix for my students no doubt.Then they are DHLing me a new Windows with Service Pack 2 on it & we are going to try to redo everything. It was working fine before the first girl started to do things to my computer! I was tired in the first place & now I'm up until 4am and I was planning on getting up early & working on my deck & cleaning & organizing. Right! I was doing some things as they were working on my computer...2 laods of laundry, dishwasher, trash etc but I'm just not a happy camper right now. My computer is 5 years old but it was still working perfectly fine for me. I just wanted to get the Service Pack 2 on there so I could get the Office 2007 on it because they upgraded at work & it is just getting too confusing without it & the only way I will learn all the changes is if I am forced to use it.

Well, I better get some sleep. I went up north to a big craft show today & got just a few things & then went to The Container Store & then the Wal Mart they had there for cat food & a few things. The Container Store has the Casabella products. I like the gloves & the sponge clothes. I use the gloves for my turtle tank & then when I'm using cleaning products. I was getting a bit of my headache back on & off as I had yesterday all day. When I was at PT it got better all of a sudden. I'm thinking it is Sinus & something I did shifted the pressure. I was fine this morning but it was sneaking up a bit throughout the day. I opened my car windows a bit & that helped I think.My bro had a headache too...I think it is the barometric pressure & the rain etc. I always seem to have problems in April. We've had cooler weather so maybe it was a bit delayed. Walgreens faxed my allergist Wed but he hasn't gotten back to them. Ugh.

Well off to bed. I hope I can sleep in a bit & still get a good amount done tomorrow. Dell better get my computer working or they are getting to hear about it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your computer , i know how frustrating it can be.
enjoy your sunday.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!  That sucks big time.  I wish you lots of luck!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Remember the "Dell Dude"?  The blonde guy with the tag line, "Duuuuude, you're getting a Dell!" and he lost his spokesperson role when he was busted for pot.

I suspect they moved him into the tech support department...in fact me thinks he's managing it :)

Anonymous said...

Computers are so frustrating at times!  Hope you work your problems out soon and that your headache went off!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OMG nothing makes me crazier than having to deal with people on the phone.I hope it works out okay!
Marti

Anonymous said...

I hope you got the service pack installed without any hitches.  And I hope your headache is all gone!  Take care!
Lori