Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank You Elvis!


Hi Everyone!

I will be in my 2nd day of in-service meetings all day & then I am planning to head to the Bears training camp for the evening practice so I thought I would honor Elvis by posting in the evening all the tribute postings made. If you make a posting please email me & let me know & I'll add it to the list & then Friday you can come look at any you may not have seen.

Here is one from Sugar already!

Some others:

Sharlene's trip to Memphis

TVland's Special movie clips & interviews!

I just found the song I wanted to attach here...oh baby thank God I don't have a camera on my computer! HA! You should see me dancing in my chair! I'm sooo pissed my back won't let me dance to this now! I'm going to bring this song to my back doctor & tell him this is the goal...I want my hips & back back because my spirit still needs to dance to this! ;-) Oh baby...THANK GOD FOR ELVIS!



Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Thursday!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I thought Elvis was the bomb and couldn't believe it when he died.  I can remember exactly what I was doing when I heard the news and at first I didn't believe it. I can imagine that was a defining moment in alot of people's lives!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/