Thursday, April 5, 2007

So Much For Global Warming! Ugh!


Ok...where is Al Gore? It is Easter & 30 degrees! Something is wrong with this picture!!! Although I remember it snowing on the way to my cousin's reception on an April 16th so...

We will all need to wear this bunny suit! I saw some for toddler's today! HA! Isn't this next bunny so cute! I love the angora ones.

Tomorrow I am heading up north by my cousins. We are going to mass & then we visit 7 churches for prayers. This is something I have done for years with my mom & dad but since they are now in AZ for the winters I am doing this lately with my cousins. Friday I probably will do the annual coloring of eggs. Unfortunately my nieces will not be in to add to the fun. Have to find somewhere to get them blessed now. Sun I'm heading to my cousin's for dinner. Wow...so nice not to cook this year. I can't seem to get into the new pretty dress & hat etc idea with Easter being so cold! I use to love getting a new Easter dress, hat, shoes, man I even remember white gloves when I was a kid! :-) Here is a pix of me at Eastertime when I was a wee one. Now see...you don't see any parkas, scarves etc! This is just goofy.

Well, I thought you might like this little funny below! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!  Your last picture was a hoot!  Thanks for the laugh.  Your tag should be done later today.  Have a good one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Mid 60 degree temps yesterday, then I wake up to snow, and more snow is on the way. Sigh!! I want April shower to bring May flowers LOL! That last picture was a riot!! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I know... freezing here too... just wrong.  I hope you have a wondeful Easter weekend with family and friends...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/