Sunday, December 10, 2006

Petition: Longer Warrantees!

Ok, my aunt sent me this cute thing below & I think it is cute...ya right as I start to realize my model is starting to begin to take on these attributes! Just 10 min ago asking the pharmacist what was up with the Arthritis Tylenol etc. It only has 150 mg more of Tylenol...nothing special. Taking 600mg of Motrin already when I need it with Extra Strength Tylenol.

I would normally have just a couple of times a winter some arthritic pain. I think I've had like 8 so far & this is just in the last few weeks because we have been unseasonably warm this year. Ugh! I may have to move out to AZ with my folks! I love the seasons & how the holidays are here but....not sure if moving there will make it worse, that I won't be able to handle the cold at all then or if I wait too long here if it will not make a difference if I do move later? I guess I should start by talking to the doc to see if there is anything else I can take. I know exercise is a big thing so right after grades are in Friday it is going to be a big goal to get into place before school starts up again in Jan. Even though those who think I'm being selfish lately, because I can't do things with them or for them as much as I have in the past (great thanks huh), I'm just going to have to concentrate on me a bit more. The only way to do more for them is to take care of me right. Ugh...man I'll never get a buyer now! HA! ;-) 

 

            IF MY BODY WERE A CAR

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about  trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the  worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed.

My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

 
Almost every time I sneeze,   cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was way too funny!
Missie