Sunday, October 28, 2007

Help With Photos

Does anyone know of a program that one can place different kind of frames around your pictures you want to place on the web or send via email etc? Not sure if there is something on the web that is free or something I'll have to go buy but just wondering!


specialadyfink said...

I haven't found any.Aol e-mail puts frames around but not sure if they save that way. Maybe we can Google and see,LOL

chat2missie said...

Paint shop pro works great to do that, but you got to buy it.