Monday, March 5, 2007

We Still Miss You John!


We still miss you John!
January 24, 1949 - March 5, 1982

The man was adorable...and I have no clue why! ;-)

He redefined College! :-)

Reawakened Blues! Thank God!

Made us laughso hard & God we need him today!

To think what potential he had & what he may have given us.

That Devil in him...I think that is it! HA!

Yes, & the Out of This World Goofiness!

My dad bought my sister & I our first stereo when I was 13 yrs old...which had an 8 track
tape player and proceeded to get replaced by the tape cassette the next week! HA!
I had 2 8 tracks & one was SNL with this Bee Skit & then the Freudian Therapy
Session about the Dream with going in & out of the tunnel! HA! Maybe that
should have told me something about going into Psych then! HA!

Enjoy watching some of John...what brilliance!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved him too... His brother Jim always talks about he misses him so much... so sad.  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Lived waaaay to hard, waaaay toooo fast and died waaaaay to young!

Anonymous said...

Great memories. I was a teenager in the 70s and loved SNL. Still play the Blues Brothers music. Belushi was so talented.--Cin