Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is Here!!!


Well Fall is here! And nothing says fall like BOOTS!!!! YUM! Man I saw these in my Carson's email & almost died. Only problems is the heels! Can't wear those anymore. Maybe I can get them & get them reheeled a bit lower? Probably have to wait for them to go on sale. $170.00 for boots with the economy the way it is???? Not going to happen.

We had some rain last night & this morning & boy did the trees turn yellow overnight! And by afternoon, some hand significant leaf loss. Mother Nature really put on the show for today. Still need some color change but good start into the season. Tomorrow it will be 80 but after that it looks 70s & high 60s. May be the last day of 80s so I'll have to get out & enjoy it a bit.

And hey the Cubs won again...Woo Hoo!



1 comment:

Rose~* said...

Love those boots also, but they would hurt my feet enormously. I just resign myself to waterproof, warm and wide, lol.