Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Never Too Late

Hi Everyone!

Last night when I went to see Sex And the City they previewed some movies that look great! One is "Nights In Rodanthe" with Richard Gere & Diane Lane. Now he's another guy I would pay $7 just to watch for 2 hours! HA! It actually looks good. I really think the idea is lovely. Well, not that relationships have to come apart for someone to find their way back to love but at the same time, sometimes I think there is a reason & a purpose in the grand scheme of things. Life & people do change & sometimes that causes problems that are unrepairable. Sometimes one gets "lost" and has to find your way back during the journey of life. And it is wonderful to see a movie about this with older adults...what I mean is just not the 20 something bunch. The only problem is...this movie does not come out until Oct! I hate when they do that....show you something & it is not coming out until next year! Ugh! Now I have to wait until Oct & hopefully they will not push it back. Well, at least I have something to look forward to in the fall. ;-) Take a look at the trailer...see what you think! Richard is just Yummy!

No comments: